Some of the buttons on the remote control unit of the CST Neo2 can be used for functionalities of your television. The standby button for example can be used to turn off the receiver and television. The following buttons can be programmed: Standby, Mute, CH+, CH-, OK, VOL-, AV/TV, P/N. To programm one of these buttons please follow the following instructions.
- The remote control unit can be programmed once the STB modus is activated. To active the STB modus press the “TV/STB” button once. The LED light should blink twice. If the LED light blinks twice the remote control unit is in STB modus.
- Press the “Setup” button for 3 seconds. The LED light will be illuminated. The CST Neo2 remote control is now ready to learn television functions.
- Aim the CST remote control unit in the direction of your television and receiver. Press the button you wish to programm.
Press the “Mute” button on the CST remote control. The LED light will blink once and remain illuminated. Once it is illuminated press the “Mute” button on the remote control of your television until the LED light of CST remote control unit blinks three times. Once the CST remote blinked three times the function is learned and saved. The LED will remain illuminated.
- Repeat step 3 till all programmable buttons you wish to programm are programmed. Please notice that only the above called buttons are programmable.
- Once all the buttons are programmed you need to press the “Setup” button. The CST remote control has now saved all the programmed functions. The LED will not be illuminated any longer. You can now use the remote control.
If the LED on the remote control flashes slowly three times during the CST Learning process, and then displays a continues light at normal brightness, it means that the ‘learning’ procedure was incomplete. If this happens, then please repeat steps 2 & 3. If no IR signal is received within 30 seconds, the ‘learning’ mode is automatically terminated; this can be confirmed by the fact that the LED on the remote will not be lit.